Utility Cost Management
With the introduction of the Carbon Tax in 2011 no doubt you will or already have experienced a rise in your electricity and gas bills. It makes sense to find out how you can save money by reducing your consumption.
How our analysis report works:
- Utility bills are entered into our custom software
- Cost per hour/usage unit is calculated
- Carbon footprint calculating Green House Gas emissions
- Building assets list from inspection relevant to the report
- Calculate the utility usage of each asset
- Action list to reduce costs and Green House Gas emissions including:
- Costs to implement
- Savings on utilities usage and Green house gas emissions
- Payback period
Recent reports have shown how to save between 20% – 50% on many items and most have payback periods within a few years.